Hans brings a wonderful blend of scholarship along with a rich global understanding that is seasoned with a winsome sense of humor. Our students loved what he had to share in our chapel. I would love him back soon!
One Sheet PDF
What is Servant Leadership really?
From a recent chapel talk at Lancaster Bible College, Lancaster, PA
10 Secrets to becoming a master delegator
Leadership Answerman Series
Speaking recently at
Word of Life Campus in
Schroon Lake, New York
Four Signature Talks/ Talk Series
1. Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make – based on his bestselling book
These powerful talks will take you through the top ten mistakes and how to avoid them. With these talks is a listening guide/workbook for all participants.
- How do be an awesome delegator.
- How to avoid being a micro-manager
- The power of affirmation
- Missing the cues of corporate culture
- Making room for the mavericks you need
- Learning how to develop the leaders around you
- Why you must pay attention to the future
2. Top Ten Ways to Be A Great Leader – Based on his just released new book.
What are the essential qualities that every new leader must master? These talks are especially good for new leaders who are just learning the ropes of leading others.
- The two most important words in a leaders vocabulary.
- Four basic ingredients of effective communication
- The power of EQ: Emotional intelligence
- How to accept feedback from your followers
- Strategies for delegating like a pro
- Why today’s leaders lead with accessibility and vulnerability
- The contrast between servant leadership and slave leadership
3. The Top Ten Leadership Commandments – based on Hans’ book on the leadership of Moses
Based on a study of the leadership secrets of Moses, this Biblical approach to leadership digs deep into the leadership of Moses and draws out ten enduring principles for every leader today.
4. How to Effectively Lead Your Ministry Through Massive Change
Hans has lead ministries through massive change in his career and lived to tell about it! These lectures are heavy on practical illustrations and applications on how to get your organization turned around.
These powerful talks will show you how to:
- Why people always resist change
- The four factors of follower doubt
- How casting vision is essential in leading change
- Coaching your people to adapt to change
- Why most change efforts fail
- And much, much more….
Hans has spoken all over the world
Hans Finzel has been speaking before audiences large and small for decades. His messages are positive, fresh and filled with humor and positive energy.
He has trained on five continents and his audiences vary from business leaders to church leaders to mission events. He has spoken to groups ranging in the thousands down to a handful of leaders gathered for retreats.
His talks are filled with humor and Hans is known for putting the cookies on the lower shelf. “I speak on leadership not from the classroom of academic theory but from the crucible of the leadership trenches”. Having led people for my whole career, I know the issues and what works and what doesn’t.
No one says at the end of their life,
“I wish I had spent more time at the office!”
I appreciate that you Hans have a unique quality - you bring in a lot of great scholarship from your reading but you are so very practical in your talks. What a great blend to instruct us!